The 22nd annual SPLASH event will take place at the beautiful Roseville Aquatics Complex on September 9th, 2017! Restaurants, wineries, breweries, and bands from Roseville and throughout Northern California will be participating in this great event. Over 1,100 people attended SPLASH in 2016, and we hope to have even more people attend this year!
$60/ individual ticket $99/ couple through August 30th
$80/ticket starting August 31st
NO ONE UNDER 21 PERMITTED – ID’s Required!
The Purpose of RCONA
· To raise the level of community participation by citizens for improving and maintaining the quality of life within the City of Roseville.
· To work with neighborhood associations in resolving social, physical and economic problems within a neighborhood, and deal with other important neighborhood issues.
· To facilitate communications within and between neighborhoods.
· To provide instruction and support to neighborhood association leader.
· To pursue funds from all sources for use in the community and neighborhoods.
· Revitalize inactive neighborhoods.
· Organize the residents, property owners, organizations and businesses within each area into a neighborhood association.
· Bring all neighborhoods together in a coalition of associations.
Get In Touch
916-248-4878 (voice mail)