The Roseville Area Chamber of Commerce cordially invites you to our annual Installation Dinner. This event is in recognition of our incoming 2018 Chamber President Kristen Holihan and our 2018 Board of Directors.
This sit down dinner will also highlight chamber accomplishments over the past year and recognize individuals in the community for their outstanding contributions in Placer County.
Tickets and Sponsorship opportunities are now available!
Individual Tickets: $75- Includes 1 seat at the event
Table Sponsor: $1,200- includes 10 reserved preferred seats at the event, recognition in the event program, event signage, “Thank You” EBlast with logo and clickable link to sponsor’s website, individual Facebook post on Chamber’s page with link to sponsor’s website and Facebook page.
Half Table Sponsor: $700- includes 6 reserved seats at the event, recognition in the event program, event signage, “Thank You” EBlast with logo and clickable link to sponsor’s website.
Exclusive ticket sponsorship available: $500- includes 2 seats at the event and company logo on all tickets. Sponsorship is first come, first served (limited to one sponsor)
For more information:
Contact: Kevin Hernandez
The Purpose of RCONA
· To raise the level of community participation by citizens for improving and maintaining the quality of life within the City of Roseville.
· To work with neighborhood associations in resolving social, physical and economic problems within a neighborhood, and deal with other important neighborhood issues.
· To facilitate communications within and between neighborhoods.
· To provide instruction and support to neighborhood association leader.
· To pursue funds from all sources for use in the community and neighborhoods.
· Revitalize inactive neighborhoods.
· Organize the residents, property owners, organizations and businesses within each area into a neighborhood association.
· Bring all neighborhoods together in a coalition of associations.
Get In Touch
916-248-4878 (voice mail)