The 23rd annual SPLASH event will include restaurants, wineries, breweries, and bands from Roseville and Northern California. Over 1,300 people attended SPLASH in 2017, making it a Sold Out event! Buy your tickets for this year's before they sell out again! There will also be the annual “Splash Choice Awards” where the best food, best beverage, best dessert, and best booth décor will be awarded!
A portion of the event's proceeds benefit the City’s Parks and Recreation Department’s at-risk youth programs. The City of Roseville is committed to offering affordable programming to families by providing them with quality recreational activities.
Please also join us at the official after-party hosted at Legends At Woodcreek Golf Course!
Hope to see you all at Roseville's BIGGEST party of the year!
For tickets & more info: rosevillechamber.com
The Purpose of RCONA
· To raise the level of community participation by citizens for improving and maintaining the quality of life within the City of Roseville.
· To work with neighborhood associations in resolving social, physical and economic problems within a neighborhood, and deal with other important neighborhood issues.
· To facilitate communications within and between neighborhoods.
· To provide instruction and support to neighborhood association leader.
· To pursue funds from all sources for use in the community and neighborhoods.
· Revitalize inactive neighborhoods.
· Organize the residents, property owners, organizations and businesses within each area into a neighborhood association.
· Bring all neighborhoods together in a coalition of associations.
Get In Touch
916-248-4878 (voice mail)