RCONA – Roseville City Council Candidate Forum
Tuesday, Sept 11, 2018, 6:00-8:30 PM
"Roseville City Council Candidate Forum" (CCF) at Randy Peters Event Center, 105 Vernon St., will be presented on Tuesday, Sept 11 from 6:15-8:30 PM by RCONA.
(Roseville Coalition of Neighborhood Associations). RCONA is a public benefit, nonprofit community-based corporation, representing Roseville’s Neighborhood Associations. “Neighborhoods make a City"
Randi Swisley of League of Women Voters of Placer County will moderate this Sept 11 RCONA event. After opening remarks, each candidate will successively answer a series of prepared and spontaneous audience questions on issues facing Roseville.
This is an excellent opportunity to hear from Roseville City Council candidates up for election on November 6th. All are welcome. Please come to the RCONA CCF.
The Purpose of RCONA
· To raise the level of community participation by citizens for improving and maintaining the quality of life within the City of Roseville.
· To work with neighborhood associations in resolving social, physical and economic problems within a neighborhood, and deal with other important neighborhood issues.
· To facilitate communications within and between neighborhoods.
· To provide instruction and support to neighborhood association leader.
· To pursue funds from all sources for use in the community and neighborhoods.
· Revitalize inactive neighborhoods.
· Organize the residents, property owners, organizations and businesses within each area into a neighborhood association.
· Bring all neighborhoods together in a coalition of associations.
Get In Touch
916-248-4878 (voice mail)