Easy step by step...
1. Click on Find address or place
2. Enter your address and click the search icon
3. Once it has found your address - click on your lot (a pop-up will show your selected property) - then click on the link "Property Report" next to your address
A new screen will open that has all of your home/business information including your Neighborhood.
You can print this information print or save it to a PDF (as well as several other formats)
A big "thank you" to the City of Roseville for providing this tool!
The Purpose of RCONA
· To raise the level of community participation by citizens for improving and maintaining the quality of life within the City of Roseville.
· To work with neighborhood associations in resolving social, physical and economic problems within a neighborhood, and deal with other important neighborhood issues.
· To facilitate communications within and between neighborhoods.
· To provide instruction and support to neighborhood association leader.
· To pursue funds from all sources for use in the community and neighborhoods.
· Revitalize inactive neighborhoods.
· Organize the residents, property owners, organizations and businesses within each area into a neighborhood association.
· Bring all neighborhoods together in a coalition of associations.
Get In Touch
916-248-4878 (voice mail)