NIPA PCL 55 – Sunbelt Maintenance Building Addition, 10005 Alantown Dr.
IRS Scam & Safer Landscape
NERSP PCL 12 – KAISER STORAGE CONTAINER
Faulty (fire) sprinklers flood homes in Roseville subdivision
3/22/18 Planning Commission Meeting
INFILL PCL 18 - 116 CIRCUIT DRIVE LOT LINE ADJUSTMENT
DTSP PCL DT-4 – JUNCTION CROSSING TENTATIVE PARCEL MAP
INFILL PCL 7 – SIMONSON GARAGE ADDITION
NIPA Parcel 50, Roseville 80 - Buildings 2 & 3; 7901 Foothills Blvd
HRNSP PCL 2 – ESTHETICIAN HOME OCCUPATION
The Purpose of RCONA
· To raise the level of community participation by citizens for improving and maintaining the quality of life within the City of Roseville.
· To work with neighborhood associations in resolving social, physical and economic problems within a neighborhood, and deal with other important neighborhood issues.
· To facilitate communications within and between neighborhoods.
· To provide instruction and support to neighborhood association leader.
· To pursue funds from all sources for use in the community and neighborhoods.
· Revitalize inactive neighborhoods.
· Organize the residents, property owners, organizations and businesses within each area into a neighborhood association.
· Bring all neighborhoods together in a coalition of associations.
Get In Touch
916-248-4878 (voice mail)