2018 General Board Meeting Minutes
NCRSP Parcel 95 and 98A; Creekside C6 Retail
Legal Notices - for the 1/24/19 Planning Commission Meeting
NRSP PCL WW-71 – Play Care Commercial
Planning for our water future
NIPA PCL CO-11, CO-13, CO-14, CO-16 –Campus Oaks Residential 2
Trail Alerts & Information
Interstate 80 / Highway 65 - December Project Update
INFILL PCL 239 -The Villages At Kit Carson
NWRSP PCL 11A – Artis Senior Living Facility
NFILL PCL 239 -The Villages At Kit Carson
The Purpose of RCONA
· To raise the level of community participation by citizens for improving and maintaining the quality of life within the City of Roseville.
· To work with neighborhood associations in resolving social, physical and economic problems within a neighborhood, and deal with other important neighborhood issues.
· To facilitate communications within and between neighborhoods.
· To provide instruction and support to neighborhood association leader.
· To pursue funds from all sources for use in the community and neighborhoods.
· Revitalize inactive neighborhoods.
· Organize the residents, property owners, organizations and businesses within each area into a neighborhood association.
· Bring all neighborhoods together in a coalition of associations.
Get In Touch
916-248-4878 (voice mail)