INFILL PCL 17 – 811 HERBERT METAL STORAGE SHED
NIPA PCL 50-Roseville 80 MPP
NCRSP PCL 44 –Broadstone Independent Living Modification
Dry Creek Greenway West Project Updates - Oct 19
1495 Blue Oaks Boulevard
Answering your questions about Measure B Oct 15 & 16
INFILL PCL 3 - CARPORT SETBACK REDUCTION
NCRSP PCL 49 – Freedom Point Sign Program, 1851 Freedom Way
Kaiser Focus Group - Summary
Infill Area, Parcel 35; East Street Subdivision
101 articles in this category
The Purpose of RCONA
· To raise the level of community participation by citizens for improving and maintaining the quality of life within the City of Roseville.
· To work with neighborhood associations in resolving social, physical and economic problems within a neighborhood, and deal with other important neighborhood issues.
· To facilitate communications within and between neighborhoods.
· To provide instruction and support to neighborhood association leader.
· To pursue funds from all sources for use in the community and neighborhoods.
· Revitalize inactive neighborhoods.
· Organize the residents, property owners, organizations and businesses within each area into a neighborhood association.
· Bring all neighborhoods together in a coalition of associations.
Get In Touch
916-248-4878 (voice mail)