INFILL PCL 372 – City of Roseville Community Solar Project
DTSP PCL DT 4 Roseville Junction Crossing
Placer County PROTECT
INFILL PCL 177 – Kaiser Sign Exception
Engage Roseville Community Short Presentation to RCONA
INFILL PCL 200 - I-80/SR 65 Interchange Tree Permit
Placer County Presentation: Sunset Area & Placer Ranch Project
INFILL PCL 176 – Roseville Executive Suites Parking Reduction
NWRSP PCL 63 - Fodor 2nd Story Addition, 916 Connell Ct.
INFILL PCL 12 – ELEFA LOT LINE ADJUSTMENT
The Purpose of RCONA
· To raise the level of community participation by citizens for improving and maintaining the quality of life within the City of Roseville.
· To work with neighborhood associations in resolving social, physical and economic problems within a neighborhood, and deal with other important neighborhood issues.
· To facilitate communications within and between neighborhoods.
· To provide instruction and support to neighborhood association leader.
· To pursue funds from all sources for use in the community and neighborhoods.
· Revitalize inactive neighborhoods.
· Organize the residents, property owners, organizations and businesses within each area into a neighborhood association.
· Bring all neighborhoods together in a coalition of associations.
Get In Touch
916-248-4878 (voice mail)