Neighborhood Watch Meeting - June 27th
INFILL PCL 239 - The Villages at Kit Carson Way
INFILL PCL 275 & 302 - All Size Self Storage Additional Containers
DTSP PCL DT-4 –MAIN STREET PLAZA APARTMENTS
NERSP PCL 8 – BENNETT’S KITCHEN BAR MARKET
June 23rd -- Santucci Park -- Lego Ninjago
Larval mosquito treatment in western Placer county agricultural areas June 11 and 12, 2018
SVSP PCL DF-1 & DF-2 TENTATIVE SUBDIVISION MAP EXTENSION
Public Safety News & Tips -- Summer scams and safety
WRSP PCL F-84 & F-85 – HAYDEN BRIDGE TREE PERMIT
By rconaadmin •
Placer County PROTECT
PROTECT is a Task Force at the Placer County District Attorney’s Office that works closely with Adult Protective Services, local law enforcement, and other senior-based non-profit organizations.
This is what they do
• Supports senior citizens who have already become victims of crime
• Prevents abuse and victimization through outreach and awareness
• Offers seminars to seniors who want to learn how to protect themselves and their loved ones.
• Offers a fraud hotline for seniors who experience scam calls
• Hosts a senior resource fair “Preparing is Caring,” on June 23rd at Roseville Galleria
Shannon K. Quigley, Deputy District Attorney
Placer County PROTECT Coordinator
10810 Justice Center Drive, Suite 240
Roseville, CA 95678
T: (916) 543-8008 F: (916) 543-2550 SQuigley@placer.ca.gov
The Purpose of RCONA
· To raise the level of community participation by citizens for improving and maintaining the quality of life within the City of Roseville.
· To work with neighborhood associations in resolving social, physical and economic problems within a neighborhood, and deal with other important neighborhood issues.
· To facilitate communications within and between neighborhoods.
· To provide instruction and support to neighborhood association leader.
· To pursue funds from all sources for use in the community and neighborhoods.
· Revitalize inactive neighborhoods.
· Organize the residents, property owners, organizations and businesses within each area into a neighborhood association.
· Bring all neighborhoods together in a coalition of associations.
Get In Touch
916-248-4878 (voice mail)