INFILL PCL 17 – 811 HERBERT METAL STORAGE SHED
NIPA PCL 50-Roseville 80 MPP
NCRSP PCL 44 –Broadstone Independent Living Modification
Dry Creek Greenway West Project Updates - Oct 19
1495 Blue Oaks Boulevard
Answering your questions about Measure B Oct 15 & 16
INFILL PCL 3 - CARPORT SETBACK REDUCTION
NCRSP PCL 49 – Freedom Point Sign Program, 1851 Freedom Way
Kaiser Focus Group - Summary
Infill Area, Parcel 35; East Street Subdivision
By rconaadmin •
Placer County PROTECT
PROTECT is a Task Force at the Placer County District Attorney’s Office that works closely with Adult Protective Services, local law enforcement, and other senior-based non-profit organizations.
This is what they do
• Supports senior citizens who have already become victims of crime
• Prevents abuse and victimization through outreach and awareness
• Offers seminars to seniors who want to learn how to protect themselves and their loved ones.
• Offers a fraud hotline for seniors who experience scam calls
• Hosts a senior resource fair “Preparing is Caring,” on June 23rd at Roseville Galleria
Shannon K. Quigley, Deputy District Attorney
Placer County PROTECT Coordinator
10810 Justice Center Drive, Suite 240
Roseville, CA 95678
T: (916) 543-8008 F: (916) 543-2550 SQuigley@placer.ca.gov
The Purpose of RCONA
· To raise the level of community participation by citizens for improving and maintaining the quality of life within the City of Roseville.
· To work with neighborhood associations in resolving social, physical and economic problems within a neighborhood, and deal with other important neighborhood issues.
· To facilitate communications within and between neighborhoods.
· To provide instruction and support to neighborhood association leader.
· To pursue funds from all sources for use in the community and neighborhoods.
· Revitalize inactive neighborhoods.
· Organize the residents, property owners, organizations and businesses within each area into a neighborhood association.
· Bring all neighborhoods together in a coalition of associations.
Get In Touch
916-248-4878 (voice mail)