Neighborhood Watch Meeting - June 27th
INFILL PCL 239 - The Villages at Kit Carson Way
INFILL PCL 275 & 302 - All Size Self Storage Additional Containers
DTSP PCL DT-4 –MAIN STREET PLAZA APARTMENTS
NERSP PCL 8 – BENNETT’S KITCHEN BAR MARKET
June 23rd -- Santucci Park -- Lego Ninjago
Larval mosquito treatment in western Placer county agricultural areas June 11 and 12, 2018
SVSP PCL DF-1 & DF-2 TENTATIVE SUBDIVISION MAP EXTENSION
Public Safety News & Tips -- Summer scams and safety
WRSP PCL F-84 & F-85 – HAYDEN BRIDGE TREE PERMIT
The Purpose of RCONA
· To raise the level of community participation by citizens for improving and maintaining the quality of life within the City of Roseville.
· To work with neighborhood associations in resolving social, physical and economic problems within a neighborhood, and deal with other important neighborhood issues.
· To facilitate communications within and between neighborhoods.
· To provide instruction and support to neighborhood association leader.
· To pursue funds from all sources for use in the community and neighborhoods.
· Revitalize inactive neighborhoods.
· Organize the residents, property owners, organizations and businesses within each area into a neighborhood association.
· Bring all neighborhoods together in a coalition of associations.
Get In Touch
916-248-4878 (voice mail)