INFILL PCL 37 – ST. ROSE OF LIMA PARISH RESIDENTIAL ADDITION
NERSP PCL 20 – FAIRFIELD INN PORTE COCHERE RENOVATION
NCRSP PCL 36 – BURLINGTON FAÇADE REMODEL
INFILL PCL 194 – Norcal Recycling
SVSP PCL KT-3A & KT-4 – AKT MINOR MAP MODIFICATION
July 28th --Buljan Park -- Paddington 2
INFILL PCL 17 – 338 ELM DETACHED GARAGE
NCRSP PCL 34C - Recycling Kiosk
INFILL PCL 12 – Elefa Lot Line Adjustment
NERSP Parcel 16; Roseville Golfland East Parking Lot
The Purpose of RCONA
· To raise the level of community participation by citizens for improving and maintaining the quality of life within the City of Roseville.
· To work with neighborhood associations in resolving social, physical and economic problems within a neighborhood, and deal with other important neighborhood issues.
· To facilitate communications within and between neighborhoods.
· To provide instruction and support to neighborhood association leader.
· To pursue funds from all sources for use in the community and neighborhoods.
· Revitalize inactive neighborhoods.
· Organize the residents, property owners, organizations and businesses within each area into a neighborhood association.
· Bring all neighborhoods together in a coalition of associations.
Get In Touch
916-248-4878 (voice mail)