SERSP PCL 20 – MCDONALDS REMODEL
NCRSP PCL 48A-B & 55A – WALMART OUTDOOR SALES AREA
SVSP PCL JM-20 – DRRS MODIFICATION
ARSP – Large Lot Tentative Subdivision Map
2018 – 8th Annual ‘Odor’ Workshop - Summary
INFILL PCL 17 – Herbert Metal Storage Building
NCRSP PCL 35 – Galleria Specific Plan Amendment
Pancake Breakfast - Dec 1st
2018 Santa In The Park - Dec 8th
INFILL PCL 3 – Carport Setback Reduction, 319 Diamond Oaks Rd
The Purpose of RCONA
· To raise the level of community participation by citizens for improving and maintaining the quality of life within the City of Roseville.
· To work with neighborhood associations in resolving social, physical and economic problems within a neighborhood, and deal with other important neighborhood issues.
· To facilitate communications within and between neighborhoods.
· To provide instruction and support to neighborhood association leader.
· To pursue funds from all sources for use in the community and neighborhoods.
· Revitalize inactive neighborhoods.
· Organize the residents, property owners, organizations and businesses within each area into a neighborhood association.
· Bring all neighborhoods together in a coalition of associations.
Get In Touch
916-248-4878 (voice mail)