Public Alert and Warning System - TEST Coming Oct 3rd
INFILL PCL 193 – Roseville Commons Remodel
NCRSP PCL 35 – Galleria Sears Redevelopment
NIPA PCL CO-4, CO-5, CO-15
NCRSP PCL 35 – Galleria Specific Plan Amendment
GROUNDWATER WELL OPEN HOUSE - Saturday, October 20, 2018
WRSP PCL W-13 – VILLAGE 13D CADENCE DRRS
Roseville City Council Candidate Forum - Video, Photos, and Summary
NCRSP PCL 40 – VillaSport Sales Trailer
INFILL PCL 246 – ROSEVILLE OLD TOWN LOFTS
The Purpose of RCONA
· To raise the level of community participation by citizens for improving and maintaining the quality of life within the City of Roseville.
· To work with neighborhood associations in resolving social, physical and economic problems within a neighborhood, and deal with other important neighborhood issues.
· To facilitate communications within and between neighborhoods.
· To provide instruction and support to neighborhood association leader.
· To pursue funds from all sources for use in the community and neighborhoods.
· Revitalize inactive neighborhoods.
· Organize the residents, property owners, organizations and businesses within each area into a neighborhood association.
· Bring all neighborhoods together in a coalition of associations.
Get In Touch
916-248-4878 (voice mail)